[Officeshots] Translations update request

Robert Antoni robert.buj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 21:09:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have finished translation into catalan language. Please upload it into
http://officeshots.org/ website for its checking.

Regards,

Robert

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Sander Marechal <s.marechal at jejik.com>wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> With the changes from the last couple of updates also came a couple of
> new interface texts that still need translating. I have exported the
> newest dictionary template from Officeshots and imported it into our
> Pootle translation service.
>
> If you have time, please help translating the new sentence to the
> available languages. If you wish to add a complete new language to
> Officeshots, then please reply to this list and tell me which language
> you would like to add. I will set it up in Pootle as soon as I can.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> --
> Sander Marechal

FQN: Robert Antoni Buj Gelonch
AKA: Robert Buj

Advanced-level training cycle (ca: CFGS) in computer software engineering
(ca: DAI) - les Heures, technical academy (SPA)
Computer Science Engineer - University of Lleida (UDL), Lleida (SPA)
Training course in Handel-C & DK design suite - Celoxica Ltd., Abington (UK)
Training course in Xilinx EDK & Microblaze - Autonomous University of Madrid
(UAM), Madrid (SPA)
Postgraduate Master's degree in .NET Solutions - Open University of
Catalonia (UOC), Barcelona (SPA)
Postgraduate Master's degree in FOSS (Free and open source software)
(upcoming) - Open University of Catalonia (UOC), Barcelona (SPA)

ca: M'agradaria millorar el món, però Déu no em dóna el codi font!
de: Ich würde gern die Welt verbessern, doch Gott gibt mir den Quellcode
nicht!
en: I would like to improve the world, but God didn't give me the source
code!
es: Me gustaría mejorar el mundo, pero Dios no me da el código fuente!

gpg fingerprint = 0800 D37B C187 CC6E 9D0C 0AF4 265D 0096 AC78 6412