[Officeshots] Translations update request

Sander Marechal s.marechal at jejik.com
Wed Aug 4 16:39:40 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

With the changes from the last couple of updates also came a couple of
new interface texts that still need translating. I have exported the
newest dictionary template from Officeshots and imported it into our
Pootle translation service.

If you have time, please help translating the new sentence to the
available languages. If you wish to add a complete new language to
Officeshots, then please reply to this list and tell me which language
you would like to add. I will set it up in Pootle as soon as I can.

Kind regards,

--
Sander Marechal