[Officeshots] Help translate Officeshots to your language

Sander Marechal s.marechal at jejik.com
Thu Jul 16 14:48:31 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I have finished setting up the internationalisation and localisation
frameworks for Officeshots. If you want, you can now help to translate
Officeshots to your own language.

Translating Officeshots can be done through Pootle. You can find the
Officeshots Pootle server at this address:

http://lang.officeshots.org

Before you can translate Officeshots you will need to register there for
an account. After that you can start translating.

As you can see, there are almost no languages configured yet in Pootle.
The reason is that the CakePHP framework on which Officeshots runs has a
different locale structure than what Pootle expects. This means I need
to add every language by hand.

If you want to start working on a new language, please post to the
mailinglist and I will add the language to Pootle and to Officeshots.
Also, translations made in Pootle are not automatically pushed to
Subversion or to the running Officeshots instances (because of possible
merge conflicts). If you need a quick sync or push of language files,
please drop a line here on the mailinglist as well.

Happy translating!

--
Sander Marechal