[Officeshots] Subversion repositories moved

Sander Marechal s.marechal at jejik.com
Tue Apr 7 12:13:47 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have moved the subversion repositories for Officeshots to a new
server. The old server uses mod_gnutls to serve multiple domain names
with SSL certificates but this proved incompatible with Subversion
clients on Windows and MacOSX. The new server serves Subversion without
SSL certificates using Digest authentication instead.

Old URL: https://code.officeshots.org
New URL: http://code.officeshots.org/officeshots

If you have checked out working copies of Officeshots then you will need
to use the `svn switch` command to update the location on your working
copies. For example, if you have checked out the trunk of the factory
then you will need to run this:

svn switch --relocate https://code.officeshots.org/trunk/factory \
  http://code.officeshots.org/officeshots/trunk/factory

Before you run the `svn switch` command make sure that you have the new
DNS settings for Officeshots. You should have them in a few hours since
we decreased the TTL on our DNS earlier. The easiest way to check this
is to point your browser to:

http://code.officeshots.org/officeshots

If you get a "404 - page not found" then you still have the old DNS. If
you see the index of the Subversion repository then you have the new DNS
setting.

Let me know if you have any questions or run into any trouble.

Kind regards,

--
Sander Marechal