[ODFPlugtest] Platform Rijksoverheid Online <> ODF Plugfest

Michiel Leenaars michiel at nlnet.nl
Mon Oct 3 17:49:03 CEST 2016

Hello Marc,

thank you for your interest. It is great to hear that your government
platform is focused on ODF; and at almost 200 government websites
having moved away from legacy formats that is a very significant
achievement.

We don't yet have an exhaustive list of the organisations that will be
participating, but you can get a good impression by looking at the
speaker list from the previous plugfest:

http://odfplugfest.org/2015-thehague/programme/

We are definitely going ahead, thanks to the support of the French
government. There are no costs for participation. If you need more
information, you can contact me (contact details below).

Best,
Michiel

--

Michiel Leenaars
Strategy Director

Support NLnet, the open internet and open source with just 5 minutes
of your time. Make a difference today.

Visit: http://nlnet/help (English) - http://nlnet/ayuda (Espanol)

'If you want the Internet to grow strong, safe and free,
but you don't know how to help, contribute to NLNet:
they do know and care."

Giorgio Maone, NoScript

Interested what Richard Stallman, Karsten Nohl, Andy Tanenbaum and
many others have to say about what NLnet helped them do for you?
Feel your wallet tingling already? Check out:

http://nlnet.nl/donating/quotes.html