[ODFPlugtest] preliminary test results

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Sun Sep 13 16:04:39 CEST 2015

[BCC to Jos]

Jos,

May I have your permission to post your message and test information to the Apache OpenOffice developer's list?  I am more interested in the tests than the results for other projects.  There is also a desire to foster interoperability in our mutual support for ODF and having the calibration your tests provide is informative.

We can capture the essence of the tests and create bug reports as appropriate for AOO.  We can also provide any responses or refined tests that may arise.

It would be great were this a continuing activity and not confined to this week's Plugfest.  You can count on cooperation of the Apache OpenOffice project.  I am confident other ODF-supporting projects are also eager to support any initiative you take in this useful area.

Regards,

 -- Dennis E. Hamilton
    orcmid at apache.org
    dennis.hamilton at acm.org    +1-206-779-9430
    https://keybase.io/orcmid  PGP F96E 89FF D456 628A
    X.509 certs used and requested for signed e-mail