[ODFPlugtest] thanks + next plugfest ?

Joris Dirks joris at user.stekje.nl
Mon Oct 22 13:38:27 CEST 2012

Hi Jakub,

If it would help you, I could ask one of the Dutch government
organisations active in the field of standardisation if they'd be
willing to write an endorsement to our government colleagues in your
country.

I of course am also willing to write one, but have no role in the
Dutch government concerning ODF anymore so would have to write on a
personal function/as previous project manager for ODF adoption in the
Netherlands.

Cheers, Joris