[ODFPlugtest] thanks + next plugfest ?

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Mon Oct 22 10:15:00 CEST 2012

Hi Basil,

I'd like to think it went well. Interesting discussions on fields and template engines and a few scenarios from new participants

IMHO, the focus areas for ODF are:

- advanced change tracking (several proposals are or are being specified, but we'll have to see how/when implementations work)
- more "international" and font-related testing: Japanese/Chinese/Hindi/Arabic/Hebrew ... documents
- (custom) shapes and gradients

Best regards

Bart