[ODFPlugtest] Invitation to the ODF plugfest in Gouda (November 17/18th 2011)

Joris Dirks joris at user.stekje.nl
Thu Oct 6 09:17:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 5, 2011 at 7:13 PM, Hanssens Bart <Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be> wrote:
> small question, I've already booked a hotel room in Gouda, but Louis asked a good question about staying in Gouda.
>
> It appears to be that there aren't many hotels in this city, so some participants might stay in a town nearby and take the train / bus / bike / taxi to Gouda.
> Any suggestions ? Or people interested in sharing hotel details ?

Attached you'll find a poor scan of a hotel brochure from Gouda. It's
in Dutch but should be self-explanatory. "Huisjes" means bungalows.

There are indeed just three hotels in Gouda, but several in the
vicinity. The city hall is in walking distance of the train station
(Gouda, not Gouda Goverwelle)
>From train station Rotterdam Alexander (intercity 4 times an hour,
stoptrain about the same) it takes 15 minutes to get in Gouda. A few
minutes from this station you can find two hotels:
http://www.campanile-rotterdam-oost.nl/en/index.aspx
http://www.nh-hotels.com/nh/en/hotels/the-netherlands/capelle-a-d-ijssel/nh-capelle.html

For public transport information:
All forms: http://journeyplanner.9292.nl/