[ODFPlugtest] Invitation to the ODF plugfest in Gouda (November 17/18th 2011)

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Wed Oct 5 19:13:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

small question, I've already booked a hotel room in Gouda, but Louis asked a good question about staying in Gouda.

It appears to be that there aren't many hotels in this city, so some participants might stay in a town nearby and take the train / bus / bike / taxi to Gouda.
Any suggestions ? Or people interested in sharing hotel details ?

Best regards

Bart