[ODFPlugtest] Gouda plugfest: problem case with ODT frames encountered in OEP project

Willem-Jan Veen willem at lunatech.com
Thu Nov 24 12:07:21 CET 2011

Hi Olivier,

Sorry if I seem to insist to hard. I'm not in a rush and anyways I am very happy that you are willing to look at my issues.

i just wanted to document the various cases we encountered during our development before they slipped out our minds. Directly putting them on the mailing list seemed to be the most pragmatic solution. I apologize if in fact all three cases are related and I spammed you we too much similar examples.

Again many thanks for the help you are able to give.

Regards,
WJ

P.s.: In dutch it is not uncommon to have double names, like myself, so your name did not strike me as strange. You could, however, use the shorthand WJ to abbreviate my name. I do it myself as well.