[ODFPlugtest] Gouda plugfest: problem case with ODT frames encountered in OEP project

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Wed Nov 23 23:01:31 CET 2011

+1

I think more document forensic work and common-feature issues among implementations (especially from the openoffice.org lineage) is appropriate here.  And some issues about frames probably tie back into ODF to some degree.

I like your new title, O-R. Is that a translation?  I keep wanting to change it to Consulting Software Engineer [;<).

 - orcmid