[ODFPlugtest] Outcome scenario's Dutch vendors

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Tue Nov 22 09:47:58 CET 2011

IMHO, the issues found during the Dutch vendor track (with the exception of SDU/Lunatech's presentation
about complex legal documents) are implementation issues rather than ODF issues.

Many vendors use OOo / LO to create the template and/or to verify if they get the "correct" result.

About the fonts, it is indeed correct that font-embedding is permitted in ODF, but hardly been implemented.
IIRC, installing the liberation fonts does not always work, since the names of the liberation fonts are not the same

The test files are available on the NOiV, so I'll run them through officeshots.org to see what the results are.

Best regards

Bart