[ODFPlugtest] ODF Plugfest UK

Malcolm Newbury Malcolm.Newbury at guildfoss.com
Mon Mar 7 15:06:03 CET 2011

Thanks Bart,

The kinds of thing that I'm talking about, is already in use at
Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise Connectathon events - held twice
yearly.

I am running a workshop (click for course programme) on how IHE
organises people, tools and techniques to deliver conectathons, in
London on the 23rd March. If anyone would like to come long please, do
get in touch.

The ODF is a strong content format. All we need to do is combine it
with an equally strong and secure open transport format, e.g. ebXML,
or REST, to create a testable transaction between applications, which
can be made sector/business specific. We will than have the basis for
turing ODF plugfests into Connectathon events, which publish products
in a league table of interoperability.

Stirring any thoughts out there?

Malcolm

Email: 	Malcolm.Newbury at guildfoss.com