[ODFPlugtest] relaxng and file conversions

robert_weir at us.ibm.com robert_weir at us.ibm.com
Tue Jul 19 03:38:09 CEST 2011

Have you looked at NVDL?  It has some nice features for validating an ODF
document, especially since in the general case it contains markup governed
by DTD's (MathML for example) by RNG (most of core ODF) as well as
potentially XML Schema and Schematron pieces.  NVDL can tie it all
together.

One implementation is here:  http://jnvdl.sourceforge.net/index.html

-Rob