[ODFPlugtest] ODF Plugfest Berlin

robert_weir at us.ibm.com robert_weir at us.ibm.com
Thu Jul 7 18:08:53 CEST 2011

http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201107_berlin:info

> > There are some empty slots, as well as some proposed topics that
require
> > some volunteers to prepare some test documents in advance.   Please
help
> > if you can.
>
> I'd like to give an update on WebODF, but I see all planned things are
for
> Thursday. Wasnt Friday for presentations? At any rate, I can give a 20
minute
> update to WebODF including a explanation of a method to generate an
> ODF DOM in
> programming language of choice from Relax NG [1].

Hi Jos,  the Plugfest hosts are scheduling the Friday session separately.
The overall even will be two days.  Thursday will be the more technical,
interactive, peer-to-peer, implementor-oriented,
everyone-around-a-big-table day.  And Friday will be the more formal
presentations, auditorium seating, mix of implementors/vendors and
government, standards, etc. participants.

So you could present in either or both days.   From your description, I
wonder if maybe you want a 20 minute presentation on Thursday, where we
can get into the gory details of how you are generating the DOM from the
schema.  And then on Friday give a shorter, demo-oriented presentation,
for a more general audience?

-Rob