[ODFPlugtest] ODF Plugfest Berlin

Jos van den Oever jos at vandenoever.info
Thu Jul 7 08:12:43 CEST 2011

On Thursday, July 07, 2011 03:09:30 AM robert_weir at us.ibm.com wrote:
> Our next ODF Plugfest is coming up one week from Thursday, in Berlin.  I
> hope to see you all there.
>
> If you planning to attend and have not yet registered, please be sure to
> do so here:
>
> http://www.odfplugfest.de/?q=content/register
>
> Also, please take a look at the technical sessions for next Thursday:
>
> http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201107_berlin:info
>
> There are some empty slots, as well as some proposed topics that require
> some volunteers to prepare some test documents in advance.   Please help
> if you can.

I'd like to give an update on WebODF, but I see all planned things are for
Thursday. Wasnt Friday for presentations? At any rate, I can give a 20 minute
update to WebODF including a explanation of a method to generate an ODF DOM in
programming language of choice from Relax NG [1].

Cheers,
Jos

[1]
http://lists.kde.org/?l=calligra-devel&m=130781213306682&w=2