[ODFPlugtest] plugfest test file results

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Wed Nov 3 11:34:51 CET 2010

Basil,

one of the ways to do this in a measurable way would be to repeat the existing scenarios,
something we haven't really done so far.

Another way would be that implementers would step forward and tell us how many issues
were found during (and fixed after) the plugfests. We do have issue lists on the wiki, but
these are a) incomplete and b) out of date, so the best source of information is probably
the issue tracker of various implementations.

For example, a quick search tells me that KOffice solved 7 issues (or feature requests) I've
found during or between plugfests, AbiWord 6 and Gnumeric 2 and probably OOo and the
ODF-OOXML have solved issues as well. I'm sure other people have reported and/or fixed
issues as well (even during the plugfests, kudos !)

Best regards

Bart