[ODFPlugtest] plugfest test file results

Basil Cousins basil at openforumeurope.org
Wed Nov 3 10:42:50 CET 2010

Bart/Rob,

Thanks.  We have started to discuss ODF with the UK Cabinet Office.
Sam Roddick, Deloitte, who chairs the OFE UK Public Sector Group has asked
if we can plot the progress in achieving interoperation between the various
Plugfests.  This would need to be in layman's terms and should be an
important demonstration of ODF progress

I wonder how best we can achieve this.
Best regards

Basil