[ODFPlugtest] [Fwd: Re: Plugfest Confcall 12th March 2010 Action Notes NEXT CALL Friday 19th March 1200 UTC]

robert_weir at us.ibm.com robert_weir at us.ibm.com
Fri Mar 19 17:15:58 CET 2010

Hi Oliver,

The original proposal was to reserve Saturday for the forward-looking
discussions, things like interoperability of metadata, interoperability in
the context of real-time editing and the ODF 1.2 interop demo discussion.

But now I'm hearing that some experts won't be around on Saturday morning,
so I think we may need interspace these topics within the regular schedule
on Thursday and Friday.

-Rob

plugtest-bounces at opendocsociety.org wrote on 03/19/2010 09:02:52 AM:

> Hi,
>
> for sack of completeness I am distributing Basil's collected action
> notes from the ODF Plugfest planning call from last week (2010-03-12) -
> see below.
>
> Basil volunteered to do the same for today's hold ODF Plugfest planning
> call.
>
> Best regards, Oliver.

AM.