[ODFPlugtest] Registration for Granada Plugfest?

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Thu Mar 4 17:47:28 CET 2010

Hi,

> 2) Update http://www.odfworkshop.nl/ so it features a notice of the
> Granada plugfest and points prominently to plugfest.opendocsociety.org.

Perhaps Fabrice knows who can update this page. Actually it would be
better to just remove it altogether, and have a form on the plugfest wiki.

>3) On the wiki, give clear instructions on :  1) How to join the mailing
>list, 2) How to get a wiki account, and 3) How to register for the
>plugfest.  Ideally registering for the plugfest would automatically join
>you to the mailing list and set up a wiki account.  Don't know if that is
>possible.

Probably not. Unfortunately the user admin module doesn't show the
date one has signed up for the wiki, nor does it has a "sort by new user"
filter. Otherwise we could just ask people to sign up for the wiki...

Arthur: have you ever used the http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:form
module on dokuwiki ? Perhaps that might work for creating a simple
signup form (although we still need to do manual actions)

Best regards

Bart