[ODFPlugtest] Important changes to the agenda (and confirmations)

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Fri Apr 9 23:09:19 CEST 2010

Ok, I've updated the program

http://plugfest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=plugfests:201004_granada:info

Since the computer room is available both Friday afternoon and Saturday morning,
I've just splitted the agenda in "conference room" and "computer room".

That way we can be a bit flexible, and do some testing on Friday afternoon with the
participants that have to leave early on Saturday. In case most people can stay
until Saturday evening or Sunday, we can still decide to shift the testing to Saturday
and try to follow the Spanish presentations.

But that's probably easier to decide at the plugfest itself (a little bit of improvising :-)

In any case, it would be interesting if participants would  run some tests at home
(using existing scenarios or some of their own tests) to prepare for the event,
and/or think about who they would like to meet and what questions they may have
regarding (other) ODF implementations.

Best regards

Bart