[ODFPlugtest] ODF and svg gradients in KOffice etc

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Thu Nov 12 07:25:46 CET 2009

Hi,

ZZ Top on the radio and a new scenario in the mailbox, that's one way to start a new day :-)

> I think the best way would be to actively deprecate the old gradients and use SVG gradients only
> (If ODF wants to use more SVG in the future that needs to be done anyway). Would be a good
> case for the new ODF-SVG liaison.

Perhaps this can be mentioned in ODF 1.2 (and if not, we can define it in a profile in the OIC).

Makes sense to eventually remove the "old" way and use the "new" SVG way, if SVG gradienst
support the full range of gradients (does SVG support rectangular gradients ? haven't checked
it yet)

Best regards,

Bart