[ODFPlugtest] new scenario available

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Tue Jun 23 19:48:58 CEST 2009

Hi Rob,

actually, since the work on the plugtest wiki is placed into Public Domain
(if you edit a page, you'll see a link to the license underneath the editor)
anyone can create a derived work (= cleaned up, better) version and
contribute that to the OIC.
And of course I'm also contributing my scenarios ;-)

But you're right of course, we just need a few scenarios on the plugtest
just to keep things going, then the OIC should come up with a whole
set of extended, carefully checked scenarios (IIRC, Stephen Peront is
preparing a whole lot of scenarios) using the OASIS covers, and allow
them to be (re)used and wiki-fied.

Best regards,

Bart