[ODFPlugtest] chart in spreadsheet + new scenarios

Sander Marechal s.marechal at jejik.com
Tue Jun 23 00:03:33 CEST 2009

Hanssens Bart wrote:
> I'm thinking about three new scenarios that I'd like to upload before
> Wednesday:

For a future scenario I have another suggestion as well. My mother
created an ODT document for address labels in OpenOffice.org. Inside the
content.xml they get represented as <draw:frame> elements. I ran it
through Officeshots when I was showing her what I had been working on
lately, and to my surprise the document failed badly in anything that
wasn't based on OOo code.

A simple page with labels and text might make for a nice scenario in the
future.

--
Sander