[ODFPlugtest] chart in spreadsheet + new scenarios

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software Engineer - Sun Microsystems Oliver-Rainer.Wittmann at Sun.COM
Mon Jun 22 13:00:45 CEST 2009

Hi,

Hanssens Bart wrote:
> Hi,
>

> the chart in spreadsheet turned out to be a really good scenario,
> Peter (Microsoft) said his team will dive into it a little bit deeper,
> perhaps MingFei or someone else from IBM could help him.
>
> Also, Sven (Koffice) asked for some more info about the X-Y values
> in the OOo GUI.

I have seen Sven's question in the morning and I will forward it to a
colleague, who is more familar with OOo Calc and the embedding of
objects (in this case a chart object).

> Perhaps Google could also take a look since it appears to be that
> GoogleDocs doesn't export charts to ODS (maybe not implemented
> yet ?)
>

> I'm thinking about three new scenarios that I'd like to upload before
> Wednesday:
> - a "paper" with footnotes, annotation, cross-references, table with
> caption etc
> - a presentation with an animation, bullets and speaker's notes,
> shades
> - a spreadsheet with a filter, protected cells, background image
>
> How does that sound ?

Sounds good.

Best regards, Oliver.

Sun Microsystems GmbH    Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
Nagelsweg 55             Software Engineer - OpenOffice.org/StarOffice
20097 Hamburg
Germany                  Fax:   (+49 40) 23 646 955
http://www.sun.de        mailto:oliver-rainer.wittmann at sun.com
Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028