[ODFPlugtest] additional cleanup

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Sun Jun 21 18:56:00 CEST 2009

Hi

* in the "implementations", I've added general link to bug tracker on most open source projects

I didn't provide a link for Microsoft Office, IBM Symphony, GoogleDocs and EuroOffice since I don't
think they have a publicly available bug tracking list (perhaps they could add a link to a forum or a
knowledgebase or something similar)

(I noticed Sven Langkamp from KOffice also provided links from issues on the wiki to tickets in
their bug tracker, great !)

* I've also added some answers to the FAQ

* Most notably, in the future, I'd suggest to use a file name convention based upon a short name
suffix and version nr

(like: simplescenario_ooo31.odp)

It's also mentioned in the wiki: http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=faq:scenarios

For each implementation, I've suggested a short name that can be found on the page of that
implementation.

You don't have to update the existing files, but we could use this convention for future uploads.

* I've cleaned up the menu structure a little bit, let me know what you think.

For example, 3D Shape can now be found under
http://plugtest.opendocsociety.org/doku.php?id=scenarios:20090615:3d_shape

I'm thinking of adding the scenarios for day 2 to the same section (20090615)  and add
sections every 15 days or so (20090701, 20090715 etc)

Only problem is that the DokuWiki "arctic" page template seems to indent the submenu items a
little bit too much, and/or tries to display the unfolded menu items on the left in a too narrow
space :/

Best regards,

Bart