[ODFPlugtest] Rob's presentation

Miriam van der Have mvdh at emday.nl
Sat Jun 20 09:09:40 CEST 2009

Hi All,

For anyone who would like to listen to Rob's presentation again: http://vimeo.com/5243170

More video's will be published here: http://vimeo.com/channels/newwws

Feel free to embed the video in your own website. All my videos are releasedunder the "Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-NoDerivative Works 3.0 Netherlands" license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/nl/deed.en

The video is also available for download in MP4-format (Quicktime): Download Quicktime version720x405, 239.62MB - I'm not sure whether or not this link will work froman email, but you can also download the video from Vimeo:http://vimeo.com/5243170

Groeten, Miriam