[ODFPlugtest] summary of the The Hague plug fest, commitments

Wed Jun 17 21:04:40 CEST 2009

I disagree. "Improve the ODF spec" at #1 is only meant to create the
impression that something is wrong with ODF.

The improvement of the spec is done in the TC. We are here to work on
interoperability, we are not the TC. We are implementing the standard as-is
making sure it is done with interoperability in mind.

Jan
--
Jan H Wildeboer          |
EMEA Open Source Affairs | Office: +49 (0)89 205071-207
D-85609 Dornach/Munich   | eMail:  jan.wildeboer at redhat.com

Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 20, 85609 Dornach bei Muenchen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 153243
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Brendan Lane,Charlie Peters,Michael Cunningham,
Charles Cachera