[ODFPlugtest] Tracking implementation defects

Sander Marechal s.marechal at jejik.com
Wed Jul 1 01:28:37 CEST 2009

Hanssens Bart wrote:
> Rob Weir wrote:
>> I think it would be good if we entered implementation-defects on the
>> implementation page.  That would make it easier to find for an
>> implementors since they would not need to load every single scenario page
>> to look for an issue.
>
> But Perhaps there's a bugtrack plugin for DokuWiki that can do just that ?

I have just installed Trac for Officeshots and it provides just that: an
integrated Wiki and bug tracker. Perhaps we could move from DokuWiki to
Trac? Trac's wiki is based on MoinMoin. I'd have to look into how
similar/portable the Wiki syntax is between DocuWiki and MoinMoin.

Trac also has support for Subversion and roadmaps/milestones. I don't
know if these would be of use?

A cursory search says that there is some integration possible between
DocuWiki and Mantis, but that's all I could find.

--
Sander Marechal