[ODFPlugtest] FOSDEM and ODF devroom

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Mon Dec 14 12:28:48 CET 2009

Jos (and others :-)

>I would be, but before the beer event, not during or after.

Well, I can *try* to get a meeting room in our building or somewhere
in Brussels on Friday (Feb 5)  afternoon, to hack a little bit on RDF
metadata...

That would be limited to, say, about 10 technical people, but would
also allow commercial vendors to participate (since it will not be at
FOSDEM's)

>Also I'd be interested in giving a talk on KOffice feature. There are several
>topics I could give a presentation on:
>  - ODF metadata implemented in KOffice
>  - converting binary microsoft format files to ODF in KOffice
>  - writing custom front-ends for KOffice
>  - a combination of the above which would take 40 minutes

The 40-min combination would make a good FOSDEM session
(so may I suggest to add that to the OOo wiki that collects both
the OOo and ODF sessions for the devroom

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Conferences/FOSDEM/2010/CFP

Bart