[ODFPlugtest] FOSDEM and ODF devroom

Jos van den Oever Jos.van.den.Oever at kogmbh.com
Mon Dec 7 15:13:11 CET 2009

On Monday 07 December 2009 12:16:34 pm Hanssens Bart wrote:
> Jos,
>
> > Looking at RDF makes a lot of sense. We could do a talk about it from the
> > KOffice side. As to a hacking session: it should be <= 1 hour or on the
> > friday before FOSDEM, since FOSDEM is big and interesting and fast paced.
>
> Would sure be interesting to know how KOffice is dealing with metadata.
>

> Friday before FOSDEM is beer event, might yield interesting results ;-)
> Would there be anyone else interested in RDF-ODF hacking in Brussels
> on Friday ?

I would be, but before the beer event, not during or after.
Also I'd be interested in giving a talk on KOffice feature. There are several
topics I could give a presentation on:
  - ODF metadata implemented in KOffice
  - converting binary microsoft format files to ODF in KOffice
  - writing custom front-ends for KOffice
  - a combination of the above which would take 40 minutes

Cheers,
Jos

--
Jos van den Oever, software architect