[ODFPlugtest] FOSDEM and ODF devroom

Juergen Schmidt Juergen.Schmidt at Sun.COM
Mon Dec 7 09:19:30 CET 2009

Hi Bart, Louis,

i have seen your proposals. Bart in case of your 20 minute session it is
problematic because we have to stick with 15 minute slots and ideally
would align our schedule to the other DevRooms and tracks which are most
often 45 minutes.

So i have added a new line session/duration where you please enter the
session type talk or workshop and the planned duration 45, 90 or maybe
120 for longer workshop sessions. The final duration depends on the
proposed talks and the final selection etc.

Luis Belmar-Letelier wrote:
> Hanssens Bart wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've added a proposal to the wiki
>> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=FOSDEM/2010/CFP
>>
>> I'd still rather have a hacking session, so if the ODF Toolkit / lpOD
>> / Koffice /
>> other folks have a better proposal, please submit it  ;-)
>>
>> My talk would be simply outlining the various tools and libraries that
>> exist,
>> but without going into much detail.
>
> I've added, for lpOD,  a proposal to the wiki too.
>
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/index.php?title=FOSDEM/2010/CFP

can you please a little bit more descriptive what the audience can
expect. Detail info about the speaker and photos (e.g complete names). I
will not search anywhere for the info.

And ideally you subscribe to the fosdem at marketing.openoffice.org mailing
list to simplify the communication.

Thanks