[ODFPlugtest] orvieto plugfest: program (draft)

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Wed Aug 19 14:06:52 CEST 2009

Hi Rob,

>3) I see that the activities are 90 minutes long.  Maybe we consider
>making this a 15 minute intro of the scenario, 60 minutes to work on it,
>and 15 minutes to report out and record results?

Or perhaps split it into 45 minute small sessions ?
5 min intro + 30 min test + 10 min result ?

I got some feedback about the scenarios being a bit too long.

Or we could have a mix of both short and long ones

>4) Do we have an accessibility expert coming?  I suppose we can do
>things like alternate text without additional help.  But things like table
>navigation order, etc., is harder.  And it would be good to actually have
>a screen reader running.

Perhaps Peter op 't Hof (blindict.nl) might be able to participate ? Or
maybe he (or Roberto ?) knows someone in Italy...

>5) I could do a scenario on spreadsheet formula test suite, since we will
>likely have OpenFormula done (or nearly done) by the time of the
>conference.

Ah, that's a very good one indeed

Best regards,

Bart