[ODFPlugtest] orvieto plugfest: program (draft)

robert_weir at us.ibm.com robert_weir at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 19 01:10:58 CEST 2009

A few ideas:

1) Maybe assign "leaders" to each of the time slots.

2) We should set a deadline for having the scenarios prepared and
published in advance.

3) I see that the activities are 90 minutes long.  Maybe we consider
making this a 15 minute intro of the scenario, 60 minutes to work on it,
and 15 minutes to report out and record results?  I think this improves on
the Hague process where sometimes I think we ran out of time to record all
of the issues.  So maybe we should plan to reserve that 15 minutes for
each one.

4) Do we have an accessibility expert coming?  I suppose we can do things
like alternate text without additional help.  But things like table
navigation order, etc., is harder.  And it would be good to actually have
a screen reader running.

5) I could do a scenario on spreadsheet formula test suite, since we will
likely have OpenFormula done (or nearly done) by the time of the
conference.

-Rob

From:
Hanssens Bart <Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be>