[WebODF] WebODF - Save Documents to Server Side

Wally wizkid8586 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 07:07:33 CEST 2015

Yes, there are ways to save files server-side. I wrote up an example a
while back. This basically changes WebODF's save function from downloading
on the client to an HTTP form post, which hits a PHP script that writes the
data to a file.  You'll have to convert the PHP into Ruby.

https://open.nlnet.nl/pipermail/webodf/2014-July/000132.html