[WebODF] WebODF 0.5.4 & ViewerJS 0.5.4 released, undoing regressions slipped into 0.5.3

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau friedrich at kogmbh.com
Wed Sep 17 18:24:09 CEST 2014

Dear WebODF-interested and enthusiasts,

Just 24 hours passed since the release of WebODF 0.5.3 and ViewerJS 0.5.3, and
there has to be another, fixing regressions once we learned about them.

So go to the Download pages (http://webodf.org/download/ or
http://viewerjs.org/getit/) and update your deployment of webodf.js, the
Wodo.TextEditor or ViewerJS.

Changes between 0.5.3 and 0.5.4

WebODF

Fixes

* Only highlight ODF fields in edit mode
  (https://github.com/kogmbh/WebODF/issues/816)

Wodo.TextEditor
(See also section about WebODF)

Fixes

* Fix broken loading of other files via "Open file..." button in
  localfileeditor example

ViewerJS
(See section about WebODF)

Sorry for the regressions. No, we do not do this to grep more of your
attention. That we only try with new features. :)

Cheers
Friedrich

--
Friedrich W. H. Kossebau // KO GmbH