[WebODF] Pending merge requests

Philip Peitsch P.Peitsch at qsrinternational.com
Wed Jun 12 09:24:00 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Just handing over some merge requests waiting for review and merging:

https://gitorious.org/webodf/webodf/merge_requests

#28 -
Small (and rather arcane) but with some decent ramifications. I think there is actually a larger architectural discussion to have here sometime around which classes are *allowed* to take filtered vs. unfiltered DOM offsets.

#29 -
Make the table of contents behave as expected (i.e., clicking a link scrolls the view to the particular heading)

#30 -
 This is a more controversial patch. Basically, discussion with Jos yesterday whilst hunting some cursor issues made me realise that the selection object a cursor has is not entirely necessary. This patch removes and replaces this with a straight range, under the theory that this makes usage of the cursor slightly more straightforward. I'm happy for feedback if there are some ways people can see to improve this.

I'll (hopefully) be around in chat in about 2-3hrs if there is anything contentious in these MRs.

Cheers,

Philip