[Plugtest-org] Program committee call for upcoming plugfest (#13)

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at opendocsociety.org
Fri Jul 21 16:13:42 CEST 2017

Dear all,

at the previous plugfest in Paris last year we were already able to
announce that the 13th ODF plugfest would be held in Rome, hosted by the
city of Rome and (once more) with support from the Netherlands
government and Forum Standaardisatie.

I'm happy to inform you that the dates have been finalised for October
10th (technical part) and October 11th 2017 (public part, as a separate
track hosted by the LibreOffice conference)

Italo Vignoli and Sophie Gautier, our local organisers, have been very
busy preparing all the logistics. Meanwhile it is also time to start
with the programme. I would like to invite your input to the programme.

To that effect, we are organising a *plugfest organisers conference
call* on Tuesday August 1st 2017 at 14.30h CET.

The conference number is +31208005160 or +13304090385. Please use
conference code 'opendoc' (6736362).

If you are unable to attend that call, please send your thoughts and
proposals through this list.

[ This mailing list should in principle contain the current program
committee, but due to job changes this may not be the case. If you are
no longer actively involved, please be so kind to forward this to the
person in your company, project, institution or other stakeholder
organisation that you feel should be a member of the program committee.]

Kind regards,
Michiel Leenaars
OpenDoc Society