[Plugtest-org] Program committee call for upcoming ODF Plugfest (#13)

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at opendocsociety.org
Mon Aug 28 11:48:06 CEST 2017

Hi all,

the plugfest is six weeks from now. I suggest we have a program
committee conference call on Thursday September 7th at 10h CET. Given
the request for dial-in numbers and/or VOIP offerings, and the offer
from OpusVL to provide facilities, details are to be supplied.

Here are the notes from the program committee call (20170801).
Your suggestions for topics and speakers are still very welcome.

Best,
Michiel:

PROGRAM COMMITEE CALL #0 ODF Plugfest 13

Attending:

- Samantha Reddy (OpusVL)
- Michiel Leenaars (NLnet, OpenDoc Society)
- Jos van den Oever (Logius)
- Italo Vignoli (The Document Foundation)
- Stuart Mackintosh (OpenUK/OpusVL) (from 14:00)

The 13th ODF plugfest will take place in Rome. We will have two
different venues, due to the technical requirements and the
infrastructure in the antique city building.

October 10th: Technical day (Tuesday)
October 11th: ODF track at LibreOffice conference 2017 (Wednesday)

Technical day will take place at Rome Scout Center [1]. Room to be
confirmed by Italo < 15th July 2017, and added to the website.

[1] http://www.romascoutcenter.it/en/

Dinners: Italo to check and provide suggestions.

TODO:

- Send formal invitation
- Stuart send booklet to Italo - markdown text for translation
- Create new test documents
- Identify speakers with interesting topics

  * Italo Vignoli (ODF in Italy/Rome)
  * Franklin Weng (Taiwan)
  * Jos van den Oever on testing
  * Flavia Marcano (Rome municipality)
  * Han Zuidweg (Logius)
  * Marc van de Graaf (MinAZ)

  (Someone from EU from rolling plan for ICT standardization)
  (Italian Ministry of Defense)
  (Dutch Ministry of Defense as well)
  (France? Laurence Patas-d'Illiers)

Suggestions for technical track