[Plugtest-org] UK GDS representation confirmed in principle

Basil Cousins basil at openforumeurope.org
Mon Aug 14 20:47:31 CEST 2017

Stuart,

Very well done.  I am on holiday until 28th August.

Speak soon

Basil

On 14 August 2017 at 17:00, Stuart J Mackintosh <stuart.mackintosh at openuk.uk
> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have had confirmation that Terence Eden (Open Standards at GDS) intends
> to attend the Plugfest, and can present the UK Government progress with
> Open Standards & ODF.
>
> We should arrange a formal invitation to enable him to attend in an
> official capacity, can someone arrange this?
>
> Please advise what dates his attendance would be of most use, and at what
> point he should present.
>
> All the best,
>
> Stuart.
>
> --
> Stuart J Mackintosh
>
> Chairman
>
> OpenUK - The Open Source Industry Association
> - (Formerly the Open Source Consortium)
>
> Email: stuart.mackintosh at openuk.uk
> Web: http://openuk.uk
> Tel: 030 3040 2030

Basil Cousins
Director - UK
Openforum Europe
44 (0) 208 224 1830
44 (0) 771 736 2525
 www.openforumeurope.org

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of OFE
Ltd, are confidential, may be subject to legal privilege and are
intended only for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above. Any
unauthorised use, retention, distribution, copying or disclosure is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. WARNING:
It is your responsibility to take all necessary steps to ensure this
e-mail and any attachments to it are free from viruses.