[Plugtest-org] Reminder: Program committee call for upcoming plugfest (#13)

Svante Schubert svante.schubert at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 15:40:49 CEST 2017

Hi Michiel,

Sorry, I was not able to attend the call. What was the outcome of it and
are there further actions planned?

Regards,
Svante

PS: Is it possible to offer cheap VOIP alternatives in short future instead
of European numbers, I am not 100% certain how my phone contracts handle
1hour calls out of Germany. Although I am certain it is free for me to call
from Europe to Germany for free, the opposite direction might be handled
differently.
ᐧ