[Plugtest-org] Reminder: Program committee call for upcoming plugfest (#13)

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at opendocsociety.org
Tue Aug 1 13:46:26 CEST 2017

Dear all,

just a reminder that in 45 minutes you are very welcome to attend the
plugfest organisers conference call.

Please use the following conference number:

+31208005160
+13304090385

The conference code is 'opendoc' (6736362). If you are unable to attend
that call, please send your thoughts and proposals to this very list.

Kind regards,
Michiel Leenaars