[Plugtest-org] Program committee call for upcoming plugfest

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at opendocsociety.org
Fri Jul 10 15:04:48 CEST 2015

Hi all,

hopefully you've seen the announcement for the 11th ODF plugfest, which we are
very happy to be hosted by the Netherlands government. We would like your input
on the programme.

To that order, there are multiple options:

- you can send your proposals to this list
- you can participate in a programme committee coordination call

I'd like to propose such a conference call for Friday July 17th at 15h CET.
I will send around details on how to dial in, etc.

This mailing list should contain the current program committee, but due to job
changes this is likely not the case. If you are no longer actively involved,
please be so kind to forward this to the person in your company, project,
institution or other stakeholder organisation that you feel should be a member
of the program committee.

Kind regards,
Michiel Leenaars
OpenDoc Society