[Plugtest-org] Tenth ODF plugfest in London (UK)

Michiel Leenaars michiel.ml at opendocsociety.org
Fri Oct 24 21:57:02 CEST 2014

Dear all,

you will likely all have heard that like many other governments around
the world the UK Government has adopted ODF earlier this year as part of
its ambitious plans to modernize government IT across the board.

OpenDoc Society has the pleasure to announce that the UK Cabinet Office
has decided to host the 10th ODF Plugfest. The event is scheduled for
December 8 and 9th 2014. The exact venue for this is yet to be
announced, we will put up this information together with all other
practical matters on:

          http://plugfest.opendocumentformat.org

It has been quite some time since the previous plugfest in Berlin, so we
are very excited to have the opportunity to bring the ODF community
together again in such a wonderful venue. We are also delighted to be
able to announce that British Government CTO Liam Maxwell will be
officially opening this festive event.

We would like to organize a conference call next week to discuss the
setup of the event, and any other matters that may be of interest to
making it a successful event for everyone. Given that there have been
quite a number of shifts of people and roles within a number of
organisations involved, we would like to ask everyone receiving this
mail to reply off-list to michiel [at] opendocsociety.org if we should
contact somebody else instead.

Please visit the following link to let us know if you are available and
willing to participate on any of the following combination of dates and
times:

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/privacy/odfplugfest-organisers/

On behalf of OpenDoc Society,
Michiel Leenaars