[Plugtest-org] Change of phone number for organisers call tenth ODF plugfest in London (UK)

Michiel Leenaars michiel at nlnet.nl
Mon Nov 3 15:13:44 CET 2014

Dear all,

apparently there are some issues with the call gateway I proposed to
use, so we are going to switch to another provider. They have an 8
number access code, so the conference code has to be 'opendocs' (67363627).

Please use one of the following numbers:

UK: +44 20 3455 8277
NL: +31 20 262 3742
BE: +32 2 880 16 70
IT: +39 06 8997 0644

If your country code is not listed, please check:

http://globafy.com/free-conference-call

Talk to you all in twenty minutes!

For taking minutes and notes lets use:

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/opendoc

Best,
Michiel

--
Support NLnet, the open internet and open source with just 5 minutes of
your time. Make a difference today.

Visit: http://nlnet.nl/help (English) - http://nlnet.nl/ayuda (Espanol)

--
Michiel Leenaars
Director of Strategy

NLnet Foundation
Science Park 400 (Matrix 2)
1098 XH Amsterdam
The Netherlands

http://nlnet.nl
sip/xmpp: michiel [@t] nlnet.nl

'If you want the Internet to grow strong, safe and free,
but you don't know how to help, contribute to NLNet:
they do know and care."

                                        Giorgio Maone, NoScript

Interested what Richard Stallman, Karsten Nohl, Andy Tanenbaum and
many others have to say about what NLnet helped them do for you?
Feel your wallet tingling already? Check out:

                         http://nlnet.nl/donating/quotes.html