[Plugtest-org] next plugfest in Lisbon, end of March ?

Svante Schubert svante.schubert at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 13:48:11 CET 2013

On 25.01.2013 16:25, Hanssens Bart wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been informed that we could probably (not 100% sure yet) get a conference room in Lisbon, Portugal,
> either on the 24th and 25th of March, or the 27th and 28th of March.
>
> So far, I haven't heard anymore from other candidates for hosting an ODF event...
>
> So I'd like to know who would be able to participate in a Portuguese plugfest ? Thanks
>

> Best regards
>
> Bart
I would be interested in participating.
Could give an update on ODF change-tracking and be able to offer some
ODF test scenarios
<https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/oic/201301/msg00004.html>.
In addition I would love to have informal discussions on ODF in general.
For instance, on the best way to keep ODF lean, deprecating unused
features (e.g. text:numbered-paragraph
<http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/v1.2/os/OpenDocument-v1.2-os-part1.html#element-text_numbered-paragraph>,
perhaps even the ability of nesting text:span) or the best way to
integrate new evolving XML into the standard.
The outcome of our face to face discussions could lead to suggestions to
the TC.

PS: For those undecided to join -> Likely to have nice weather there -
http://www.worldweatheronline.com/Lisbon-weather-averages/Lisboa/PT.aspx
and the wine is good!

Best regards,
Svante