[Plugtest-org] Berlin Plugfest registration / co-hosted with LibreOffice conf

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Sat Sep 15 01:18:51 CEST 2012

Hi Bart, Charles,

sorry for the hassle here, but we have some extra registration needs
for this specific conference, due to requirements our host has.

Is there any way to either ask the same data (plus potentially the
given privacy policy) from

 http://www.odfplugfest.org/2012-berlin/register/

as listed here:

 http://conference.libreoffice.org/@@register-for-the-conference

, or alternatively (and preferrably) direct interested people
straight to the LibOCon page? We unfortunately can't guarantee
admittance to the venue without the above data, that _includes_
organizers.

Sorry for the hassle,

--
Thorsten Behrens, Director, Deputy Chairman of the Board