[Plugtest-org] Conference call on Friday

Hanssens Bart Bart.Hanssens at fedict.be
Thu Mar 22 14:55:20 CET 2012

Hi,

Since the plugfest is approaching rapidly, I propose to organize the next call this Friday.
Jim, would you be so kind to provide the conference call facilities, and send the dial info to the list?
Thanks

According to Doodle, Friday  March 23rd  9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Pacific Time is the most popular time
(17:00-18:00 CET, 16:00-17:00 UK / UTC)

Best regards

Bart