[Plugtest-org] Evidently another Plugfest in Berlin?

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Fri Jun 22 20:27:10 CEST 2012

I assume that there is no visibility because there had been no public discussion.

The OpenDocumentSociety site and wiki have nothing about a Plugfest being developed since the April 2012 Brussels one.

There has been co-location with an OpenOffice.org conference in the past but that was at the request of plugfest planners, not vice versa, as I recall.

The LibreOffice2012 announcement contains an ODF Plugfest link, but it is to an odfplugfest.de domain that was used for the last one in Berlin.  The Call for papers does indeed include an ODF Plugfest as a topic/theme/track area.

I suppose this is one of those, "say it is so that it will become so" actions.  (The form I recently heard this disputed was in "saying your [whatever] is secure does not make it secure" [;<).

 - Dennis